IPB
Вход
Логин: Пароль:Забыли пароль?
Запомнить вас на этом компьютере?
Войти скрытым?

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Уважаемые пользователи! В связи с борьбой со спам-ботами, при возникновении проблем с регистрацией (активацией аккаунта) на форуме, обращайтесь на e-mail к администратору с указанием ник-нейма. Приносим свои извинения за неудобства.

История благодарностей участнику Horhgh ::: Спасибо сказали: 69 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
22.12.2013, 13:55 PopUps от R_Kruspe
Цитата(R_Kruspe @ 22.12.2013, 14:22) *
Horhgh, Thanks for kind words. Tell, and you could find the decision of a problem with display of a photo of the assistant? And that in a base script at occurrence of a name of the assistant remains a photo scored a goal. As I badly understand scripts, I could not solve this problem.

I never try to add a player picture for an assist for a goal.
I think i'm not better than you to understand the xml scripts unsure.gif

There are 2 lines for Player Image in the GoalCard xml files, but don't know why, if only 1 is used in game (the scorer or card's receiver) ! blink.gif

did you try to add code for Player Image in this section, relative to the assist player name position ?
Читать дальше...

I may have a look and try to make some testing, but it will be like mad scientist experiment laugh.gif

I remember that i tried to add player pictures for the "Team Presentation" and never reach to make it works dry.gif
mr.tiger1973, R_Kruspe,
22.12.2013, 12:58 PopUps от R_Kruspe
Цитата(R_Kruspe @ 22.12.2013, 0:52) *

Really amazing work !
High quality pictures, and perfect settings.

I made pop-ups for Ukraine PL, if people need it.
some screens

Download - 2Shared
Download - packUpload

Patch working on Fifa Manager 13 and Fifa Manager 14

Instal Method :
1- Unzip the patch in the main directory of your game
Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 13
or Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14
mr.tiger1973, R_Kruspe,
5.12.2013, 19:33 3д матч
Цитата(deniss @ 4.12.2013, 22:42) *
не знаешь тогда почему так легко обыгрывать соперника, даже те команды, которые намного сильнее
you don't know then why it is so easy to beat the rival, even those teams which are much stronger

Each gameplay is different, and I don't know the one you are using.
Some are easier than others. There is no line code for leveling the difficulty.

And i must say that i notice that GPP showing a perfect play, perfect build-up, out of standard stats (to high % for shot on target, for successful passes) , make the game easier.

And for sure the AI is not very strong, the PC team's coach don't make a real work on tactic, like a human player can do.

Цитата(IvanN @ 5.12.2013, 14:56) *
Протестил уже сдесяток конфигов разных авторов: все не то, всмысле у каждого своя изюминка и свои минусы. В 3д основное предпочтение отдаю действиям игроков, послематчевым оценкам, их справедливости, счетам, игре по скилам. Хотел спросить на что влияют файлы: ini.big, fm_setplays.big, Configuration File Scene Ricognizer.cfg, а то они у меня все от Юли, может лучше на дефолты поменять ??? Да и по возможности скиньте дефолт версии этих файлов для ФМ 13 !!! СПАСИБО !!!

I never see any effect changing the values in Configuration File Scene Ricognizer.cfg or ini.big in a 3d Game.
For me, but I may be wrong, these two files have no effect at all in the 3D modus.

fm_setplays.big seems to have an impact on the free-kicks and corner-kicks, it brings more diversity.
But I don't know how to modify is content, i use an old file created for FIFAM08, if I remind well.
deniss,
4.12.2013, 21:14 3д матч
Цитата(deniss @ 4.12.2013, 15:52) *
Horhgh, вопрос как к пачмейкеру, есть ли при редактировании конфига строка отвечающая за сложность игры соперника?
google translation
the question as to a pachmeyker, whether is when editing config a line responsible for complexity of game of the rival?

No there is no line for this.

You must know that all the settings are the same for all teams :
Your team or the PC teams
Every codelines work for all the teams, all the players.

The only possible setting to make a difference, is between Home team and Away team.
But choosing to activate this make all the players have the same level in all attributes.
The games may be more difficult to win, it's a fact, but a player level 35 will play as well as a player level 90, you will see no difference at all between us.
That's the first setting i delete in all my GPP tongue.gif
deniss,
15.11.2013, 19:40 PopUps от R_Kruspe
Цитата(R_Kruspe @ 15.11.2013, 17:32) *
Цитата(Regent57 @ 15.11.2013, 8:47) *
R_Kruspe, можно ли сделать в российском при расстановке ,чтоб цвет формы у команд был не белый, а разный по цвету

Если речь о том, чтобы форма была цветов играющих команд - нет, нельзя, а если и можно, то я не знаю как это делать.

Hello.
Not sure of what you speaking about, but if i understand well, i did not find how to change the shirts on the team presentation, because the game use the same code lines for both teams, for the players.
I only change the goalkeeper's one.

I also try to add some code taken from the 13TeamLineup...xml files, but I only reach to use the shapes, but not to insert the team colors or style of shirts.
Artek, mr.tiger1973, R_Kruspe,
12.11.2013, 19:29 PopUps от R_Kruspe
For mr.Tiger

I'm still alive, but very busy in my own life and for the french forum.

If I could work 100% of my time for making patch for FIFAM, every pop-ups asked were maid, but it's not the case. It's not my job wink.gif
And you have to knoiw that your are not the only one asking for some ohmy.gif
Frenchies want some, some people on the EA forum want some, and here ukrainian guys and russian guys want some.... it's not possible to make all of this.
And I also give help for a lot of other patch, I'm not only working on pop-ups.

Now I'm happy to see that another guy, R_Kruspe, is able to work on pop-ups, and I must say that he is far better than me to make the pictures.
(I'm not a very good graphist laugh.gif )
Maybe he could do what you want, maybe not. (like me)

the debate is closed, now we are here to appreciate the work of R_Kruspe !
mr.tiger1973, R_Kruspe,
16.9.2013, 14:50 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(Артур Пирожков @ 15.9.2013, 20:36) *
Просимулировал сезон, обнаружил, что в матче за 3-е место на клубном ЧМ играет только одна команда из проигравших в 1/2, а вторая из предварительного раунда.

-------------------------------------
Предварительный раунд
С. Америка(1) 2-0 Азия(2)
Африка(3) 2-0 Австралия-Океания(4)

Полуфинал
Европа(5) 2-0 С.Америка(1)
Ю.Америка(6) 2-0 Африка(3)

3-е место
С.Америка(1) вс Азия(2) вместо Африки(3).
-------------------------------------

Ошибка скорее всего в World Club Cup - Loser Pool Round 3 в выделенном

Predeccessor / Successor
{ 249, WORLD_CLUB_CHAMP, 1 }, { 249, WORLD_CLUB_CHAMP, 2 }
{ 249, WORLD_CLUB_CHAMP, 4 }
GET_LOSER, { 249, WORLD_CLUB_CHAMP, 1 },
GET_LOSER, { 249, WORLD_CLUB_CHAMP, 2 }

Loser Pool должен заполняться проигравшими из Round 2, т.е. не должно быть выделенных строк. Их надо удалить? Переименовать 1 на 2?
Ещё где-то надо вносить исправления? Делаю первый раз, буду благодарен за помощь.

It's the original script, but even in my own patch I don't see that so "strange thing".
In Fifa manager 14 I will have a look on it tongue.gif

I think you need to just change this => in red to have the good teams playing the 3rd place match wink.gif

Читать дальше...

Артур Пирожков,
13.9.2013, 12:09 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(mrfinch @ 11.9.2013, 22:43) *
Цитата(Horhgh @ 11.9.2013, 18:37) *
Цитата(mrfinch @ 11.9.2013, 0:18) *
P.S. Horhgh, надеюсь, что не утомил вас своими просьбами, но пришла ещё одна, на этот раз точно, последняя просьба: Хотелось бы заполнить пустоты в календаре, поэтому можно ли поменять систему кубков, чтобы каждый кубковый раунд (Russian Cup and Amateur Cup) состоял из двух матчей в гостях и дома, кроме финала и суперкубка?

Every turn of Cup with 2 games (Home and Away) except the Final and the Supercup.
I can do that.

Do you have change something in the last files I send to you ?
1- If not. I can work on the last files I send to you.
2- But if you have made some changes, i ask you to send back again your 3 files tongue.gif

I wait your answer, and probably work on the cup Friday.

Конечно, вы можете продолжить с тех файлов, что у вас есть в наличии. rolleyes.gif

Here it is, with the Cups changes
http://www.2shared.com/file/4v4tU7X6/40_ver3_Cup_Horhgh.html

You should look at the matchdays for the Cups (Russian Cup and Amatory Cup), because i make it like for me tongue.gif , you will be able to change them easily with the editor wink.gif
mrfinch,
11.9.2013, 17:37 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(mrfinch @ 11.9.2013, 0:18) *
P.S. Horhgh, надеюсь, что не утомил вас своими просьбами, но пришла ещё одна, на этот раз точно, последняя просьба: Хотелось бы заполнить пустоты в календаре, поэтому можно ли поменять систему кубков, чтобы каждый кубковый раунд (Russian Cup and Amateur Cup) состоял из двух матчей в гостях и дома, кроме финала и суперкубка?

Every turn of Cup with 2 games (Home and Away) except the Final and the Supercup.
I can do that.

Do you have change something in the last files I send to you ?
1- If not. I can work on the last files I send to you.
2- But if you have made some changes, i ask you to send back again your 3 files tongue.gif

I wait your answer, and probably work on the cup Friday.
mrfinch,
10.9.2013, 17:55 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(mrfinch @ 9.9.2013, 6:30) *
Horhgh, здравствуйте! rolleyes.gif Вы ещё здесь? laugh.gif К сожалению, я только на днях смог закончить заполнять лиги хорошими командами. Если можно , сделайте пожалуйста оговоренное нами техзадание:
Teams relegated - 18, 19, 20
Promoted directly - 1, 2, 3
"Teams going in the playoff" - 17 vs. 4 and 16 vs. 5

http://www.2shared.com/file/sENsDOHg/40_ver3.html

here it is, I think everything is Ok

http://www.2shared.com/file/ILArMxX4/40_ver3_Horhgh.html
mrfinch,
1.9.2013, 13:31 GPP HORHGH V1.0
Цитата(acdc-60-bal @ 1.9.2013, 13:12) *
Время тайма осталось 7 минут (как во 2-й версии) или уменьшено????

она не изменилась, есть еще 6 минут, как и во всех моих GPP.

it has not changed, there are still 6 minutes, as in all my GPP.
Artek, IvanN,
31.8.2013, 20:00 GPP HORHGH V1.0
GPP HORHGH V3.0
LFP Manager 13 / FIFA Manager 13

Changes since V2.0
- Increased speed of the game
- Change running speed of players
- Passing-game more varied : short passes, long, air passes, in the run, backward.
- Increased possibility to play one-on-one (by dribbling or runs)
- More Opportunities for varied shots
- Increased opportunities for long shots
- Increase "shots/ shots on target" ratio
- Increased opportunities for sliding tackles
- Good referee (faults and card realistic, according to me!)
- The level of teams and players (Skills / Styles) are important.
- Integration of a file managing the free kicks and corners, providing more variety.

Thanks to the beta-testers Spoucknick00, Twispi et Matrimoni.

This patch also contain the GPP HORHGH V2.0, and the original Gampelay.

Created by HORHGH
Auto-installer by JJacq

Мой перевод с французского сайта ( надеюсь, что все понял правильно) rolleyes.gif

- Скорость игры увеличивается
- Изменение скорости бега игроков
- Пасы более разнообразные : короткие пасы, длинные, навесы, из глубины, с флангов.
- Увеличение возможности игры один-на-один (дриблинг или пас)
- Возможности съемки с более разнообразными ракурсами (камера)
- Увеличение возможностей дальних ударов
- Увеличение соотношения выстрелов / удары в створ
- Увеличение возможностей отбора, подкаты
- Улучшение действий арбитров (ошибки и карточки - более реалистично, по-моему !)
- Уровень команд и игроков (Способности / Styles), имеют значение.
- Интеграция файла управляющего штрафными и угловыми, больше разнообразия.

mr.tiger1973, Snake10,
29.8.2013, 17:48 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(Dimon18 @ 29.8.2013, 10:30) *
Horhgh, Hello When I removes squads going sorting teams in the editor.

You can't do that in the editor, you must do this in the countryscript file

You can open it with notepad for example

Look for the POOL(s) section, at the end of the file
POOL, 0 for the Top first league level
POOL, 1 for the second league level and so on...
Then you can find a line code in each POOL (or only someones) Like POOL_SORT_MAP_LEAGUE or POOL_SORT_NORTH_SOUTH
you must delete these codes for the POOL (league level) you don't want sorting, and you will have no more sorting.
If there is another code added like POOL_RESERVE_TEAMS let it alone on the line.

Here an example
Читать дальше...

then open your editor, save the database and export.
You can look back in the countryscript if the lines are already deleted (because sometimes the editor don't obey to our command laugh.gif )
Dimon18,
14.8.2013, 20:05 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(True Red @ 14.8.2013, 20:20) *
Still, an interesting thing is, when I put the higher Canadian League Average Rating Editor 65 or more - when you start a new career, start to generate powerful skill points by Canadians in the top division clubs in the United States. If less than 65 - in the second division. if you put less than 55, then do not generated.
What kind of file or line is responsible for this? I can not find.

i don't know.
mr.tiger1973,
25.7.2013, 20:26 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(mrfinch @ 25.7.2013, 18:01) *
Цитата
and the editor can't adapt the relegation rules himself because you have some playoffs

Horhgh, да, заметил редакторе при составлении календаря, что скрипт playoffs реализован в России. Можно увеличить квоту понижающихся из Level 1 в Level 2 и повышающихся из Level 2 в Level 1 как 3+2.
( Команды занявшие 22, 21 и 20 места в Level 1 понижаются автоматически по итогам чемпионата, взамен приходят 1, 2 и 3 команды из Level 2. Команды которые заняли 19 и 18 в Level 1 играют play off из двух матчей с командами 4 и 5 в Level 2, соответсвенно (19 Level 1 против 4 Level 2; 18 Level 1 против 5 Level 2)? Будет ли это работать?

blink.gif sorry it's not clear for me after google made the translation tongue.gif
is it what you want =>
Читать дальше...

There is a geographic sorting in the last 2 Levels, but the game may not put every teams in good leagues, depending on which are relegated/promoted, but we can't do anything more in the script. The only existing code line is already used !
Maybe you can choose in each club the "lower level leagues" in the editor

But i don't know if it will help tongue.gif

Цитата
Horhgh, как думаете, можно ли поменять описаную квоту команд понижения/повышения команд между Level 1 и Level 2? huh.gif

I did not change the rules in the files I send to you (2 relegated/promoted + 2 in the playoffs between RPL and FNL)
If you want 3 + 2, or anything else I can do that.
But explain it like I did in the spoiler, because in russian language it's hard for me to really understand (googletranslator make me crazy blink.gif ... tongue.gif )

Do you have put the good teams in the leagues in my files, or not ?
If yes, send me all back.
If not, just tell me what you want for the relegations rules, but don't touch anything (you will do it after), I will work on my previous files.
mrfinch,
25.7.2013, 12:41 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(mrfinch @ 25.7.2013, 1:18) *
Вообще, подозреваю, что работа с pools и кубками слишком громоздкая, заменой пары строчек тут не обойдёшься)) Поэтому разрешите выслать вам комплект «script+fixture+data of country40» в архиве - с оригинальными script+fixture от патча RPL13 в Премьер и 1-й лигах без моих изменений по резервам, календарю, расписанию. Помогите пожалуйста только с участием резервов в 1-й и 2-й лигах.
http://www.2shared.com/file/168Kkl3X/40_online.html

И ещё раз спасибо, за то что откликнулись.

Here are your files.
http://www.2shared.com/file/ju5X8yAo/40_Horhgh.html

You need to use the 3 files if you want that everything work.
You will have to look at the teams in each leagues, because as it was missing some teams in some leagues I fill in the leagues using random teams, as i don't know which are playing in which leagues.
But it's simple to do that in the editor.

- Good number of teams in each leagues
- Reserve teams allowed to be selected from FNL to Amatory
- I change a little bit the Cup, because of the new number of teams in RPL and FNL (not able to delete the reserve teams in the Cups wink.gif )
FNL teams enter now 1 round earlier. (110 teams play the Pirelli Cup - the max I can with this system of leagues and number of teams in each.)
- I don't change the calendars, but they are all complete, the season is playable.

I think you can finish the job yourself now wink.gif
mrfinch,
25.7.2013, 2:54 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(mrfinch @ 25.7.2013, 2:18) *
Вообще, подозреваю, что работа с pools и кубками слишком громоздкая, заменой пары строчек тут не обойдёшься)) Поэтому разрешите выслать вам комплект «script+fixture+data of country40» в архиве - с оригинальными script+fixture от патча RPL13 в Премьер и 1-й лигах без моих изменений по резервам, календарю, расписанию. Помогите пожалуйста только с участием резервов в 1-й и 2-й лигах.
http://www.2shared.com/file/168Kkl3X/40_online.html

И ещё раз спасибо, за то что откликнулись.

I will try tomorrow to work on it.

Not sure to have understand everything you explain, but now i know you have only work in the editor, and i must tell you that you can't just trust what the editor says when you have a "special script" (a script not included in the basic system of the editor) tongue.gif
Because it is not able to well manage it. (some calendars will always be poorly made or just not made at all like in your 7 teams groups, The relegated teams will not be the good ones because you add or delete teams in some leagues, and the editor can't adapt the relegation rules himself because you have some playoffs (in the so important POOLs wink.gif ), and so many other bugs ...)
The only way to have a good script it's to make it in the file, writing the modifications ! wink.gif
I know we are just a few people able to do that ! (I'm the only one active in France, and i'm not sure you have your own script maker - because i have a lot of work here unsure.gif ).
And it's quite difficult to explain how everything work !

Just 2 questions in order to be sure :
How many teams are relegated from Level 3 (second division ? if i remind well) to the level 4 (amatory ?) in each group : 2 teams ?
How many teams are relegated from Level 4 (amatory ?) to go out of leagues in each group ? 1 team ?

For enable the reserve teams in FNL and Second div, it will be easy to make it in the files wink.gif (but if i have not this leagues full of teams, i will add random teams, you will need to change them simply using the editor to put the good teams you want wink.gif )

In the Cup, i will be not able to delete the reserve teams, as they are in the leagues, they will play the dedicated Cup, even if the main team is playing it.
I'll try to adapt a little bit the entrance of the new 20 RPL and 22 FNL teams, to make all teams of the same level entering at the same round (if it's possible - or I will try to do as near as possible.)
mrfinch,
24.7.2013, 17:16 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(mrfinch @ 24.7.2013, 0:45) *
Всем доброго времени суток.

Захотел добавить возможность для выступления резервов во 2-й лиге, вставил строчки согласно мануалу товарища Horhgh на 28 стр., но в редакторе не появилась возможность поставить резерв в нужную лигу. Главное, увеличить количество команд Премьер лиги до 20 и Первого дивизиона до 22 получилось (и редактор видит и календарь формируется), но с резервами в чем проблема, понять не могу.

P.S. Horhgh, не могли вы помочь мне и посмотреть что там не так? [attachment=3086:40.rar]

You are strange you the russians, nobody have the same number of teams in the divisions ! laugh.gif
For which season is it ???? is it real championship or fantasy ? blink.gif

looking at it, that's a list of problems : tongue.gif

- First, you have not fill in all the leagues, there is some missing teams, so fill in all the leagues (even with not the good teams, but fill in all the leagues, you will change after that), because the fixtures may occurs a bug with the script if it has not enough teams.

- Second, as always and as everybody, you add teams in LEAGUEs, but never look in the POOLs if the reconstruction for the next seasons will be good, and it will never be good if you don't change regarding the new amount of teams in some leagues.

- Third, some calendars (I'm speaking of the one which list the games : team home v/s team away) are totally empty (the 2 leagues with 7 teams in amatory)

- Fourth, if you have some problems to enable reserves teams to appears in the editor, I can't do anything without your countrydatabase40.sav

- Fifth, your cups script, will be no more good, because you change the number of teams in some leagues, and some teams are no more able to join the cups ! (i change this to allow all teams enable to play a cup, but as i have no idea on how your cups will be played, I don't work on the entering rounds regarding the divisions the teams are playing - maybe you have your idea on that ? so tell me and i see if it's possible.)

I start to make some corrections on the script and fixture, but I don't think everything will be good.
Start by using my 2 files, add what you can, and if there is still some problems, send me all back (script+fixture+data of country40)
explaining what's not good, or what are the problems you can't solve in the editor by yourself (almost everything can be solved using the editor, maybe just the bug with reserved teams need to work directly in the files, and the cups script)
http://www.2shared.com/file/pljDVsfR/40_Horhgh.html

If you have a link (wikipedia for example) on the structure of your leagues and cups, it will help me to understand.
Because it's not like IRL for 2012/2013 or 2013/2014 blink.gif
So, how many teams are relegated in each leagues, for example ?
mrfinch,
21.7.2013, 12:16 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(Shadow78rus @ 20.7.2013, 20:06) *
Всем привет!

Столкнулся с проблемкой формирования лиг после первого сезона.

Структура
1-1-5-10 (16-20-(18-18-16-12-10)-(16-12-10-10-18-10-10-12-18-14)

Повышения и вылеты правильные (вроде) но в начале 2 сезона получаю
1-1-5-10 (16-20-(18-18-16-12-6)-(16-12-10-10-18-10-10-12-18-3)

Скачать Структуру

As always, the POOLs were wrong
Not enough teams in the POOL 2 and POOL 3 (3rd and 4rth levels), and not the good teams selected for relegations (the number of teams change in some leagues, so you need to also change it in the POOLs, not only in the LEAGUEs)

I think it will be good with this => http://www.2shared.com/file/JGmgzLVv/Russie_shadow.html
Shadow78rus,
8.7.2013, 9:37 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Here is your Files Alexiy_Son
http://www.2shared.com/file/3tjNqryt/alexy_son.html

The reserve teams appear in my editor from FNL to Amatory to fill the leagues.
Hope it will work in yours.
Alexiy_Son,
5.7.2013, 22:38 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(Alexiy_Son @ 5.7.2013, 21:14) *
Цитата(Horhgh @ 5.7.2013, 19:01) *
You can't add reserve teams in the division in the editor ?

try to delete the countryfixture40.sav before open the editor and see if you can add reserve teams in the Comps you need.

(after think to save the database it will create the fixture)

Удалил fixture, но это не помогло.
Removed fixture, but it did not help.

Try with this
http://www.2shared.com/file/N3qzP7K5/CountryScript40.html

The playoffs block the code to add reserve teams, so i first delete the playoffs to add the code, then put back the playoff.
In my editor, now it works, I can select reserve teams to fill in the leagues (From FNL to Amatory)
Hope it will work in yours.
Alexiy_Son,
4.7.2013, 18:27 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(Alexiy_Son @ 4.7.2013, 16:47) *
А что нужно прописать и где что бы команды резерва могли играть во втором и первом дивизионе?
And you need to register and where that would be the reserve team to play in the second and first division? (google translator)

Look at page 28.
In a "spoiler" in one of my post.
You will find the code to add, and where to add it in the "countryScript" file.
Alexiy_Son,
29.6.2013, 22:31 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(Shadow78rus @ 29.6.2013, 23:26) *
The names can be changed and the reserve team, but it is quite difficult

Thanks for the help!

Ok, i'm not a specialist of database, so i didn't think it was possible to rename them. tongue.gif

I give you the way to allow reserve teams playing in the leagues you want.
i think you can do what you want to do, now. wink.gif

Shadow78rus,
29.6.2013, 22:15 Редактирование ФМ- 13.
Цитата(Shadow78rus @ 29.6.2013, 22:47) *
We in the season 2013/2014 will play clubs (Farm), they are independent clubs, but for them to take the opportunity to open one of the first team players, who, for example serving a suspension.
But I think it's impossible to implement.

impossible to implement this in the game.

Цитата(Shadow78rus @ 29.6.2013, 22:47) *
So I decided to make them as 2 club team (Reserved)

The idea is this:
Allowed to participate the second club (Reserve) in First Division leagues and Division 2 and give them the names of clubs (such as Zenit-2)

So you don't create these clubs (second club) in the database ?
You are using the "reserve" of the main club ?
But you will not able to rename them, and each club of your database will have one (second club) that may appears in the leagues in the futur (not only the one you want) regarding the promoted ones in the last division.

If you want simply to allow reserve teams to play until LNF it's very simple to do this in the script.
open your script file and find these parts at the end of the file (i'm not sure i'm using your script, but no way, you just copy the text at the same line wink.gif )
Читать дальше...

But if it's not what you want, and you have created your second clubs in the database, you can't do anything, they will be real and independent clubs like everyone else. wink.gif
mrfinch, Shadow78rus,
27.6.2013, 20:02 Стадионы + Тв Попасы
Цитата(Street-Hooligans @ 27.6.2013, 17:36) *
а можно ссылку поточнее пожалуйста а то все облазил,на этом сайте найти не могу((((

Go there =>
http://fifa-club-manager.fr/pft-fcm/lfp-fi...manager-13.html

Then choose the button "Tv etranger" (look on the picture below wink.gif )
You will find the link
Street-Hooligans,

2 страниц V   1 2 >
Текстовая версия Сейчас: 27.4.2024, 9:12